ICD Lookup - Includes ICD-10 Codes
ExamWorks Clinical Solutions’ ICD Lookup is a complimentary web-based tool that assists our customers in looking up Medicare ICD codes for Mandatory Insurer Reporting. ICD Lookup contains all ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes currently accepted by Medicare for Mandatory Insurer Reporting, thus reducing potential exposure and penalties that could be incurred by a Responsible Reporting Entity (RRE).
To get started:
- Click here to access ICD Lookup search tool
- Select either ICD-9, ICD-10 Code lookup or Alleged Cause of Injury Code lookup
- Enter a key word (e.g., "tibia" or "fall from ladder") for an appropriate listing of codes
You can also do a reverse Search if a bill only documents a code. Enter the code in the keyword section and if the code is acceptable for MIR, then the description of the diagnosis or alleged injury will show for that ICD code.
Referrals, Releases and Proof of Representation
PDF Referral Form
Beneficiary Proof of Representation Form
HIPAA Release Form ( HIPAA formulario en español)
Letter of Authority Template
Section 111 SSN Model Language Form
Consent to Release (Consentimiento Para Suministrar Información)
- CMS WCMSA Reference Guide
- Medicare Advocacy Recovery Coalition
- Coordination of Benefits Secure Website for MIR.
- Center for Medicare Medicaid Services
- Coordination of Benefits Office
- Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center
- Work Comp Central
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals
The only non-profit association addressing the Medicare Secondary Payer Statute and its impact on workers’ compensation and liability settlements.
Unfamiliar with the acronyms used in the Medicare compliance and clinical services industry? Have a look at the PDF.